Free Prescription Drug Discount Cards
What You Need to Know
- Up to 43% Savings
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains
- Covers everyone with no health insurance or prescription coverage
- Covers all prescription drugs
- All cards are bi-lingual, in English and Spanish
- Covers all medicine not covered by insurance, Medicaid, Medicare or other benefit plans
- No age, income or residency restrictions. Anyone can use it. No registration, activation, paperwork or enrollment
- No personal information is collected
Who Can Use The Prescription Discount Card?
The Singlecare/FamilyWize prescription drug discount cards can be used by everyone in the community for prescription medicine. Not just people with no insurance. There are no usage, age, or income limits.
How Does the Card Work?
Simply give the card to the pharmacist with your prescription. An instant discount— varies by medication—is applied to the prescription medicine. The card provides pharmacy discounts (up to 75%) on all FDA approved prescription medicine not covered by insurance, Medicaid, Medicare or other benefit plans. You pay either the discounted price or the pharmacy's retail price, whichever is lower.