The Emerging Leaders program connects young leaders with United Way and immerses them in the community. The mission is to bring together a diverse group of individuals between the ages of 20 and 40 to make a difference.
CREATE IMPACT by taking part in meaningful activities including volunteer projects and community events.
BUILD YOUR NETWORK by connecting with like-minded leaders at social events, online, and in exclusive sessions with business and community leaders.
INCREASE YOUR LEADERSHIP CAPACITY through access to leadership trainings and professional development opportunities.
Invitations to Exclusive Events
- Volunteer activities
- Social/networking events
- United Way campaign events
- Committee positions
- Event chair positions and planning teams
- Professional development opportunities
- Website Listing
- Publication in Times West Virginian
- Inclusion in United Way publications
How to Join
- Yearly contribution at EL Level of $100 or above
- Must be in the target age range (20-40 years)
- Voluntarily opt in to the program
- Joseph Solberg- Co-Chair
- Blaire Nuzum-Wise
- Dani DeVito
- Ashley Tasker
- Amanda Moore
- Alex Petry
- Joby Chadwell
- Jeremy Hatcher